Underground Petroleum Storage System (UPSS) & Chemical Tank Plugging & Relining
Any petrochemical storage system that is old, and may have problems with water intrusion. Our relining Fibreglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) process can add many years of in-life service to a problematic tank.
- confined space setup per WHS Regulations;
- make safe, purging vapours from tank, gas free certificate;
- install tank manhole to access tank;
- pressure cleaning, de-sludging and liquid pumpout;
- internal tank abrasive blasting;
- internal tank inspection, wall thickness, hole repair and plugging;
- tank coating or re-lining;
- seal up, replace manhole access lid, for future inspections.
- relined tank using Fibreglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) ;
- relining process minimises disruption of business operation;
- relining work performed while the tank is in the ground;
- rejuvenates single and double wall petrochemical tanks, UST's and UPSS.